Monday 22 February 2010

4 months.

Wow. I can actuallly say its been forever lol.

4 months to go.
1. Exams should be over.
2. I Finally finish college
3. My 18th woohooo!

So much seeems to be happening in my life, and all in the next 4 months and i actually can't wait. Just want to be set free. Have fun. No worries. :)
I'm turning 18 and i'm sort of happy, at the moment it just feels like another age, allowing me to do abit more. hmmmm. Am i ment to be excited ?? I guess sooo.
I'm just looking forwardd to the presents. He he he

What can i say life so far has been quite good for me, you know people have had there ruff patches but who doesn't ha. :)
What i have found myself doing so much recently is just watching films, and getting updated with all these new films. I found myself watching a film called 'My sisters keeper', now for those who haven't seen this film i recommened it to anyone. It is truly amazing, the story the way it is put together, I actually had to clap for this film. I was also crying my eyes out. LOL. Oh to get the many concept of the film its about a girl dying form cancer, and how her little sister was genetically constructedto save her, i don't want to give anyway the whole story i just think everyone should watch it.
But yeah, i just find myself doing really simple things, no clubbing or extremly drunk nights, just staying in being lazy enjoy a book or a film and feeling satisfied. Who ever said you needed to go out to have fun hey.

At the moment i see myself as growing, becoming a young adult. Learning the tricks and trades of being all grown up as the say. Even though alot of people think i look like 14 (what an insult lol) But, i never thought growing up could be so hard. But i'll live:)

I have been thinking whether or not to get a blackberry? Everyone says get a iphone, but i don't want a touch screen, If iphone had a qwerty keypad then i would. But i want a phone with a qwerty keypad. Has anyone got any suggestions for phones????? (would be a massive help!)

I'm going to try and make sure it doesn't take me forever to right another blog :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment